We need a LOT of help to get our Park in shape. This field will be the site for hosted Rockets softball games for Special Olympics with a working concession stand to raise money IF we are able to build a to-code bathroom facility.
Here’s what is needed:
- Concession Stand refurbishing (this MIGHT be covered from one of our awesome Community Partners.)
- Rockets field sign constructed (see below for idea)
- Tearing down of fencing, old dugouts, and play-set on right side of drive
- Continuous maintenance of grounds
- New floor for storage building
- Electricity hooked up and paid for for the season.
- Softball infield maintain refurbished and maintained
- Softball equipment for marking the field.
- Soccer goals constructed out of PVC (Goal size is standard 16.4 ft x 6.5 ft)
- Soccer and flag football field refurbished, leveled and re-seeded.